Happy New Year From GuitarDaddy and TheGuitarBuzz.com!
Here’s wishing you a happy, healthy, safe and prosperous 2011!
The holidays are a time for families to get together and share food, fellowship, laughs and memories so I thought this would be a good time to introduce you to my “Guitar Family”.
I am pretty proud of each and every one of them and was delighted to bring them together for this “Guitar Family Photo”.
I think it’s good to assemble the family in one place and celebrate each ones uniqueness, special talents and overall beauty as much as possible. I would encourage you to do the same (as long as they all get along and there are no fits of jealousy because one gets played more than another).
Allow me to introduce them to you:
- On the left is the newest member to the family, “Sunny”. She is a 2008 Fender American Standard Stratocaster in Sienna Sunburst. Yes, she is gorgeous.
- Next to her is “Black Paul”. He’s a 2008 Gibson Les Paul Standard with a modified black pickguard.
- Next to him is “RedNeck”, a 2010 Heritage (formerly Gibson) H-137 with dual Lollar P-90′s. The back of his neck is as red as his body. He is quite a screamer!
- Next to him is “Bigsby”, a 2008 Gibson Custom Shop ES-356. He stays in the case a lot, but came out for this special occasion.
- On the far right is “Hector”. He’s was “my first” and for that reason is very special to me. He’s a Schecter C-1 E/A with a Piezo pickup. My daughter named him.
As in most holiday family reunions, not everyone could be there for the photo. A few family members were too shy to come out of the closet and the “acoustics” were locked in the bedroom. Maybe next time…
I wonder what the family will look like next year!
P.S. If you’d like to share your family photo, email it to me at DJ@GuitarDaddy.com