I must admit… I really love this time of year. In no particular order, here are five things I love about the Holiday season.
- Trimming the tree and decorating the house. Our tree goes up the day after Thanksgiving and stays up until New Years.
- Giving gifts. I believe in the old Biblical truth… It is better to GIVE than to RECEIVE.
- People’s generosity and acts of kindness. People seem to be nicer this time of year. Even this year… when the economy has challenged so many.
- Family time. The kids are out of school and the work schedule slows down. As a result… our family is together for more hours each and every day… and I love it.
- Turkey, Ham & Cookies. My wife loves to cook, and this is her season to show off her chops in the kitchen.
So in the spirit of the Holidays, I give you Gary Hoey… Rockin’ around the Christmas Tree!
Ahh… this is the way Christmas Music is supposed to sound!
Gary Hoey Rocks!
If you like what you just heard… his Complete Collection is available from Amazon.com: